2020年8月7日金曜日

Book Review (The Phantom of the Opera)

Christine could not speak. She wanted to scream, but no words came. Then she found her voice again. "How can you do this, Erik! Why don't you kill me?""Because I love you, Christine. Marry me, be my wife, and love me. Then Raoul and the Persian can live. " (p. 36)

 In the Opera House there was a strange rumor about a ghost. One girl, Meg said that she saw it in the corridor. At first no one believe her but then many strange things happened. The managers of the Opera House received some letters that the writer―Phantom demanded that they must chose Christine as a prima donna of Faust,  but they didn't. When "Faust" was acted, suddenly a big chandelier fell down and Carlotta, who was a prema donna was hurt. Since then Christine acted the main person. Christine began a famous actress in a twinkling,  However oneday she was taken by somebody…

This is my Bible. I read it repeatedly. I thought the envy of Phantom was marvelous. It made my preferences distorted so much. It made now me. I couldn't introduce my preferences without it. 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿