2020年8月7日金曜日

Book Review (Fancy Nancy: Fancy Day in Room 1-A)

 

On Sunday nightI look through my wardrobe.That's fancy for all my clothes.I find my most fancy dress.I will also wear boas, bracelets, tons of necklaces, lace gloves, and sparkly clips in my hair.I am fancy all the time,so I must be super-duper fancy on Fancy Day. (p.22)

It was rainy day. All of students were boring. Ms. Glass suggested that they make something fun to look forward to. Then Nancy had an idea of Fancy Day; they can wear fancy clothes and eat fancy food and use fancy manners. Everyone was favor in her idea and teacher adopted. They started to prepare for Fancy Day...

I read it with a lot of fun! It seems not only very fun but instructive. In Fancy Day they used some table manner and some French such as "merci". I thought kindergartens or elementary schools in Japan should introduce such day.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿